Thursday, May 28, 2015

I found it!

I found a love seat; went back to the store 4 times to look at it and ordered it in my color in time to receive the Memorial Day Sale prices!  Yay!   They will deliver it on June 11th - I can't wait. Now I need to find a smallish chair for one corner of the room and I'll be set.  Photos will be taken and posted!

Hope all of you are doing well and not being flooded or having days that are too hot or too cold for the season. Hope your bodies and your cars are running well, and your pets are housebroken and docile. 

Life is good!


7 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Judy!!! I'm so happy for you, my dear....! Hope you are feeling a lot better than you were.....!

Granny Annie said...

I am jealous that the most difficult part of your furniture shopping is over. Can't wait to see pictures.

sage said...

A problem solved and I love your ending "blessing" (bodies and cars running well, pets doing it where they're suppose to...)

Nancy said...


I love that you went back to the store four times to make sure that you really LOVE it...I do that,too, because once you have purchased something you have it for years...

Keep your promise to show us the results of your decorations
...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to the pics. Too cold and gray here. Haven't seen a blue sky for a month. Sigh.

Pat said...

I'm so glad to hear you full of cheer. That's what keeps us going. Atta girl!

oklhdan said...

Hooray for you Judy!