Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ssssssh!



An older gentleman had an appointment to see the urologist who shared an office with several other doctors. The waiting room was filled with patients. As he approached the reception desk he noticed that the receptionist was a large, unfriendly woman who looked like a Sumo wrestler. He told her his name. In a very loud voice, the receptionist said, "YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE; YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?"

All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at the very embarrassed man. He recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied, "NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION, BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS."

12 comments:

Erin said...

That's great!! I had to share it with my Hubs.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL, LOL! My laugh for the night before I go off to Zzzzland! Thanks for that Judy!

sonia a. mascaro said...

LOL!LOL! Love this!

Lisa said...

LOL!! That is an awesome joke. I happen to be here via Michele's today, even though I always visit anyway. :-)

srp said...

Good comeback.
Did you ever tell us which girl in the old soda fountain picture had all the problems?

Anonymous said...

DEJA VU! Now where did I see this? I like your friendship story Judy- a wonderful reunion and gift, yes?
BTW, Currently, the weather in Ann Arbor: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind between 15 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Barometer is 29.64 and steady.(It's weather report day. Thanks for coming by to say Hi to Bill!

Carolyn said...

Awww, hehe! Good for him! :D

Jamie Dawn said...

I've always wanted to be able to have great comebacks like that in real life. But, it's usually later when I think of something I SHOULD have said.

sage said...

wonderful comeback!

Kim said...

Good thing I was done with my coffee or this would be a "spit take"! LOLOLOL

brendalove@gmail.com said...

I am also one who thinks of what I SHOULD have said later. Believe it or not!

justrose said...

hahahahahah! that'll teach the nosy medical office people.