Angie http://www.bigredcouch.com/journal tagged me to do this meme, so here goes:
Edit: I just got an email from a friend who read this. He wrote his lists for me and added a new section: 7 people whom I would like to kiss my butt. It was so funny! Feel free to add a bonus round to your lists too!
Seven things I hope to do before dying:
1. See the Pyramids
2.Tour all of Egypt and cruise down the Nile
3. Visit Italy and Greece.
4. Watch my baby get married
5. Be alive for the birth of all grandchildren to come
6. Be debt free
7. Meet some of my fellow bloggers.
Seven things I can do:
1. Arrange flowers
2. Play the piano
3. Draw stuff
4. Grow stuff
5. Run my business
7. Read 2-3 books at the same time
8. (Had to do 8): talk, talk, talk
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Swim well
2. Give a sick cat a pill
3. Cook well
4. Suffer fools easily
5. Sleep standing up
6. Higher math
7. Lower math
8. Know when to shut up (see # 8 above!)
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
2. Straight, clean teeth
3. Good hair (or none at all)
4. A pleasing disposition and a streak of humor
5. Reasonably color coordinated
6. If they dance well, I'm putty in their hands
7. Cleanliness is a requirement!
Seven things I say most often:
1. Let the cats out, please
2. Hand me the remote control, please
3. I told you about that last week! Oh, yes I did!
4. What did you say? (I'm hard of hearing, sometimes)
5. Let the cats in, honey
6. I'm sorry, will you repeat that, please? (see above)
7. Hello, Baby (to my younger daughter, on the phone)
Seven celebrity crushes:
1. James Spader
2. Richard Gere
3. John Travolta (as Vinnie)
4. Paul McCartney (in 1963)
5. I just can't think of anyone else right now.
6.The young Al Pacino.
7. Jude Law (before the adultery)