Things You Ponder During Life...
1. Do you need a silencer if you are going to kill a mime?
2. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
3. How does the guy who drives the snow plough get to work in the morning?
4. If 7-11 is open 24-hrs a day, 365 days a year why are there locks on the door?
5. If a cow laughed really hard, would milk come out her nose?
6. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
7. Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
8. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
9. Why do "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
10. If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?
11. Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
12. If you have your finger touching the mirror that says "objects in mirror are closer than they appear," how is that possible?
13. If someone invented instant water, what would they mix it with?
14. Why does your nose "run" and your feet "smell" ?
15. Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?
16. Why is it called a "building" when its already built?
17. Why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck together?
18. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
19. How can someone draw a blank?
20. What is another word for "thesaurus"?
21. If 75% of all accidents occur within 5 miles of home, why not move 10 miles away?
22. When they ship styrofoam, what do they ship it in?