When someone sends you an email, you have choices. You can
1). Delete it without response.
2). Read it, without response, but forward it on.
3. Read it and respond.....nicely.
4. Read it and respond in a bitchy manner.
If you do the latter; complaining because they sent it to you and it may have a virus attached, do you immediately assume that was their intent? Or do you think it may have been sent unknowingly. Or assume that just maybe it was sent because:
1. They were thinking of you, with love.
2. They thought it would be of interest to you.
3. They thought it was educational.
4. They thought you would enjoy it or laugh.