Sunday, December 16, 2018

I Should Have Known.....

all the signs were there!

On Monday, I sneezed at least 5 times. On Tuesday, my nose ran like a faucet, and I was cold all day. By Tuesday night, my eyes were burning. When I woke up on Wednesday, with a raging headache,  it was obvious I had a cold. 

Why did it take me so long to realize it? Tomorrow will be a week, and I still have a runny nose and headache. I guess this is a ten-day cold. Bah humbug! I have not been able to decorate for Christmas and if I can't get it done within the next few days, I might as well not bother. Now, Jim is getting a cold too.  Ugh. 

Five of my family members are on a Caribbean cruise and I really wish I was well and able to go with them!  They are lounging in 80* weather, drinking and eating as much as they want, while looking over a gloriously blue/green ocean. Sounds like Heaven to me, especially the 80* part!  

We went straight from summer to winter this year; we had maybe 2 days of fall. At this rate I will never get our garage cleared out. It has been either way too hot or too cold to stand in it and decide what to keep and what to toss, so now it looks like an old episode of "Sanford and Son".  

I hope my cold leaves soon and that we have some moderate weather and I have the time to sort, donate and clean out. Wish me luck on that, please?

1 comment:

sage said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

www.thepulpitandthepen.com