Sunday, June 03, 2018

On Saturday, I went to a play.....

And despite the sad premise, I enjoyed it.  Below is a pic of the stage, minus a very fancy hospital bed. The whole play takes place in a hospital room and doctor's office. 

The main character has become a paraplegic, due to a car accident.  She has been in the hospital for 5 months and wishes to leave. The docs tell her she will die if they release her - which is what she wants - rather than to live in a bed for the rest of her life. 

I won't give away the ending....














This is the stage, with the nurse's station and doc's office in the rear.



I was impressed with the cast, crew and director of this play and I will look forward to seeing some of their productions in the future.

1 comment:

Joared said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.