Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More Golden Oldies

The top pic is my mother's sister about about age 16 (wasn't she a biiiiiig girl?) but I don't know the two children. They couldn't be her brothers, because she was older than all but one of them and that one would have been older than these two. I have posted a picture of her before and if I can find it, I'll put a link to it here. She slimmed down a little in her later years....LOL








The next one is my dad's step-mom and my mother. She would have been in her 20's when this was taken.
























I don't know who these two guys are. It appears that one has no arms and the other has only one. The one on the right is giving the glad-eye to the other guy. Either he thought he was going to get lucky later in the day - or he had designs on the guy. I have other photos taken on the same day (and they were with women). Who knows. I love old cars like that. I used to ride in a 1928 Pontiac when I was in high school in the late 50's. It was kind of like being in a SUV now; you sit up high off the road. I like being able to see everything so easily.

To leave comments, scroll down under the next post.
Posted by Picasa