The continuation of my 100 things - although I am beginning to doubt I will reach 100:
53. I was once called to testify in court, against a man who had committed indecent exposure to one of my children and two others.
54. Reading other people's blogs is becoming a habit. One problem is that I add to my list almost daily. I suspect I am not alone in this problem.
55. Optimism is what I strive for, but cynicism sometimes rears its ugly head.
56. I deplore getting the news that a good friend is moving 2 and 1/2 hours away, even if it means a better life for her family, and that her husband won't have to travel extensively any more.
57. I am a most fortunate woman; I have good friends, both in person and on the web.
58. I hope I get to meet some of those web friends someday.
59. Writing is proving to be one of my great pleasures, and getting nice comments about my posts is so affirming. I'm trying not to be vain about it.
60. The older I get, the more I realize that owning "things" is less desirable. The more I own, the more bogged down in details I become.
61. My favorite place is in Kauai, on top of Mt. Weialeale.
62. I would like to take a train all across the US and then across Canada.
63. I have a desire to witness a volcano erupting.
64. Two of my favorite books are: Anthony Adverse by Hervey Allen and The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann.
65. My most recent favorite books are: Three Junes, The Good Earth and