Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The shadow knows..............!

The Shadow was an old radio program in the 50's. The intro line was something like...."What evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows..........hahahahaha."
I was reminded of that today because of Groundhog Day. Too bad that Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow because everyone I know is ready for some spring-like weather.

Jeff at the WVSR had a line in his blog today that made me laugh. He said his dog pooped on his shadow this morning. One of the comments he got questioned Jeff on whether he was able to get the shadow clean. I snorted coffee through my nose on that one!

We have an amazing series of coincidences in my family - some would call them synchronicities - and it is eerie. I think you may be amazed by them also.

I am adopted. My first son-in-law was adopted. His mother was adopted. His mother and I both had the same surname.
My second son-in-law is adopted. His mother is adopted. (Thank God she didn't have the same surname!)
My husband's name is Jim, the 2 sons-in-law's fathers are both named Jim and the only thing they know about the 2nd son-in-law's birth father is that his name is Jim.

Don't you agree that it is an odd collection of circumstances? It boggles my mind,
but since nothing happens without purpose..........maybe someday we will be able to see why we were all "thrown" together, so to speak.

Remind me to tell you about the time I met my birth mother..........Bye for now.

No comments: