Thursday, February 24, 2005

I just got my comeuppance............

Oh, boy, I should have read my horoscope early this morning! If I had, I might have acted a little differently. Here's what AstrologyZone said for me today:

"You have an important job today, dear Scorpio. Go out of your way to protect a loved one. Wrap yourself around someone who needs a warm and sheltered cave to sit in. Bring out the loving and nurturing part of you. More than likely, there is someone close to you, either a friend or romantic partner who needs your special warmth to feel protected and loved. Adopt the role of the loving caretaker. "

Sounds like I should have given in and been more responsive to the whims and whines of the sick one, instead of creating more bad karma. Can I catch up tomorrow?

No comments: