Wednesday, August 19, 2020

It Has Been Over a Month.....

  •  since my last post.  We are staying home as much as possible; trying to stay healthy, since both of us have other health issues that would make covid-19 difficult, if not deadly.
But we have some good news:  our daughter who lived an hour south of us has sold her home there and bought one here - only a mile from us!! Also, her daughter, who is studying at UNC-G, decided to move home, since all classes are on-line this year. We are so pleased to have them both nearby!! 

Granddaughter came this morning and brought blueberry muffins for breakfast. It was a real treat and we enjoyed them - and her! 

My physical therapist  (for Achilles tendonitis) has told me to come once every two weeks, which is a boon, I guess.....certainly to my checkbook......if nothing else.  I was going twice a week for about a month. As long as I remember to do my exercises regularly, I should be okay. It is nice to be able to walk without pain, at least most of the time.

We have been binge-watching "West Wing", which we never watched when it was on regular tv. What a great show it is!  I will have withdrawal pains when we reach the end. 

I hope you are yours are staying healthy and wearing your masks!! See you back here before too long!




5 comments:

Celia said...

Wonderful to have family nearby! I love "West Wing" watched again recently. Wish that was our White House. :-) Wearing our masks and I bought more more the grandkids.

Arkansas Patti said...

Looks like you are getting some nice company to help with the isolation. Nothing like nearby family to take the sting out of this Covid stuff. Glad you are getting a break also on the therapy. Keep up the good work.

oklhdan said...

So nice to have family close by I know you will enjoy seeing them regularly! Glad to hear you are both staying healthy. We are staying close to home as well.

Unknown said...

I may have to check out West Wing. Been looking for a show to binge on during this quarantine. 7 seasons.

Cyril Vivian said...

Please visit
(http://dradodalovetemple.com)
(https://youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4)
i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421