Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving to One and All

 



We started getting the tables ready for Thanksgiving on Tuesday. There will be 11-12 family members here for dinner. Jessica is doing most of the cooking, although I was asked to make my favorite sausage dressing. I will try to remember to photograph the foods......but the people are loathe to have their pics on Facebook or Instagram.... or here, for that matter.  

Tomorrow will be spent cleaning up around here....trying to make it look less like a hoarder lives here....lol I confess to allowing things to pile up since Jim was in the hospital three years ago. There are so many things that we need at our fingertips, that it is easier to have them nearby....otherwise, I'd walk myself silly going back and forth to get them. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking
to it, as they say.

I sincerely hope that you have a great Thanksgiving, be it with family or friends, or both. Take some time to be grateful for all your blessings. I'll bet if you make a list of them, it will astound you! I know mine does! 

3 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

We don't celebrate here in the UK but I hope you have a lovely holiday.

Jeff said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Judy!

Granny Annie said...

What a joy it would have been to sit around that beautiful table. I saw your delicious turkey on Instagram.