Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mother's Day 2019.....

was nearly perfect!

Our baby daughter planned a trip to Myrtle Beach, to stay at a new Marriott Residence Inn that just opened in March. It turned out to be a great place for a family gathering. We had two rooms, and one had an extra "roomlet" with bunk beds (actually comfortable) and 2 dressers, 2 chairs and a closet. The main room had a king bed, a pull-out couch and a nice balcony overlooking the ocean (from the side.) We were treated to some great sunsets and views of the ocean...


The whole family gathered, save one granddaughter who had to work. It was great to see them all, and be able to enjoy the ocean as well.  I have mentioned before that I am not allowed to take and post photos of them. That pains me greatly....as I see wonderful pics of my friends with their families. Only my son
and his daughters will comply, and for that, I am happy.  We had some good weather and some storms.....
and we ate well. Grandson grilled steaks and shrimp on the grills provided by the hotel one night. On Mother's Day we went to Bubba's Fish Shack.
I had catfish with fries and hush puppies. Not the typical Mother's Day fare - but an excellent substitute. 

I hope you had a pleasant and satisfying Mother's Day as well!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information about the details
Mother's Day 2022 Date