Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Latest Travelogue (Alas, not mine.)

Some relatives of mine are on a European trip and I get the photos!  They flew into Geneva, Switzerland and rented a car. I'm told the mountain pics are Mont Blanc and the water views are in Annecy, France.  The angora rabbit is named Ri Ti Ti. I bet he is soft! The next to last pic made me curious as to how old that rock wall is. Maybe they will find out.  It is all just charming (as is most of Europe) and I have to be content with photos, no matter how badly I'd like to be with them.  I am very grateful that they share their photos with me.  Travel by proxy is preferable to never seeing it at all. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do.

4 comments:

joared said...

Lovely sights -- I'd love to be making such trips, too. Should have done it over ten years ago, but wasn't possible then given my husband's situation. Good we at least traveled in U.S. when we were younger and he was able.

Granny Annie said...

I know you must envy them. It looks like a wonderful trip.

kerry said...

It's so good of them to send pictures!

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.