Thursday, November 19, 2015

Twenty Six Things.......


Tony Gasbarro challenged me to do this meme (on Facebook):

Twenty-six things you may/may not know about me:
A- Age: 75
B- Biggest fear: That I'd lose one of my children or grandchildren. frown emot
C- Current time: 9:21 a.m. 
D- Drink you last had: Coffee
E- Every day starts with: Coffee
F- Favorite song: Current: Not much current music appeals to me.  Previous:  Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
G- Ghosts, are they real?: Probably not
H- Hometown: Charleston, West Virginia
I- In love with: my husband
J- Jealous of: no one
K- Killed someone?: No
L- Last time you cried: Yesterday, when the pianist at a funeral played my grandmother's favorite hymn - "In the Garden."
M- Middle name: Rue
N- Number of siblings: 0, which makes me sad.
O- One wish: To live long and prosper
P- Person you last called: My baby daughter
Q- Question you're always asked: Beyond niceties, like how are ya? is  Are you still doing wedding flowers?   No, too old for that.
R- Reason to smile: Surviving open heart surgery!
S- Song last sang: Amazing Grace
T- Time you woke up: 4:45 a.m., thanks to Moppet
U- Underwear color: Black
V- Vacation destination: Europe
W- Worst habit: Procrastination
X- X-Rays you've had: Teeth, spine - you name it and they have x-rayed mine.
Y-your favorite food: Chicken
Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio

4 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

This is a fun list, Judy....I love that you said...'My baby daughter'.....I know that is a position (as with all children) that never changes---I know, being the 'baby daughter' in my family......
Wishing that your wish comes true---Live long and prosper.....(Thank you Star Trek....lol). LOVED your answers---especially your wake-up time.....Moppit, Your NEW Alarm clock that sets itself!

Pat said...


Some of my favourite people are Scorpio - including MTL.





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































sage said...

Some interesting things here, Judy Rue :)

Ginnie said...

I'm afraid my answers would be very boring. You had some good ones.