Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Leftover Photos from the Beach Trip

These adorable onesies were in a shop near the restaurant. I wish they'd had t-shirts! I don't often wear shirts with slogans or cartoons on them, but these are so cute!






Back at the house, I took a few more photos. Here is the small beach in front of the house  (on the ICW.)  The next photo is looking left off the dock.

A wonderful tree across the street....I think it is a live oak, or maybe a pin oak.


And lastly, the rear of the lovely home we were privileged to stay in - and hope we may return!!

5 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

That is a beautiful house. Hopefully if you were well behaved and didn't trash the place you'll be invited back!

Arkansas Patti said...

Ooh, I really like that house. Glad you worked out the picture problem.

Celia said...

That is a Grand Dame of a house. Perfect place for a good time.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a lovely house, Judy....So pretty and the surroundings are lovely, too.....Cute Onesie's!! I can see why you hoped they had T-Shirts....!

Granny Annie said...

I am guessing your ability to return will depend on how you behaved this time. lol