Thursday, August 21, 2014

Two or More brooms?

Do you have more than one broom in your home?  I have two; one in the kitchen and one in the garage. 

I read something recently that proposed we should have a separate broom for the bathroom as well. The article said that brooms used in the bathroom would have germs that should not be transferred to the kitchen. I agree with that probability, but it never dawned on me before. I have never used a broom in a bathroom, except to sweep up broken glass. At all other times, a vacuum cleaner and mop are the tools of choice for that room. 

What about you?

5 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Don't know. Will have to ask my housekeeper:)

sage said...

Sounds like the advice of a broom salesman! Two brooms is more than enough!

amarkonmywall said...

3- one designated for the cat box area, one household, mostly kitchen and one garage and outside.

Celia said...

I have an inside one and an outside on for the patio. We get a lot of dust here and it gets dragged inside if I use the same broom.

Arkansas Patti said...

I don't have an innie but I do have two outies.