Thursday, November 03, 2005

Utenzi's Meme

The One with Three. Utenzi, at http://utenzi.blogspot.com tagged me for this triple meme:

Three names I go by: Judy, Judith, Jude

Three screen names I have had: kenju and floradora are the only ones.

Three physical things I like about myself: my height, my health, my eyes.

Three physical things I don't like about myself: belly, teeth, crooked legs

Three parts of my heritage: English, Scots, Irish

Three things that scare me: spiders, snakes, things that go bump in the night.

Three of my everyday essentials: coffee, iced tea, Bojangles biscuit

Three of my favorite musical artists: Beatles, Clay Aiken, Harry Connick, Jr.

Three of my favorite songs: There are too many to name - and I cannot remember anything right now - maybe Black is the color of my True Love's Hair, Mood Indigo, Hey, Jude.

Three things I want in a relationship: Companionship, trust, love.

Three lies and truths in no particular order: I am shrinking in height. I was a model. I have travelled all over the world.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me: teeth, hair, smile

Three of my favorite hobbies: reading, crossword puzzles, Scrabble

Three things I want to do really badly right now: Win the lottery, write a book, get my bills paid.

Three careers I've considered: Architect, Florist, Model

Three Places I want to vacation: Australia, Egypt, Italy

Three kid's names I like: (not my kids or grandkids): Hannah, Rachel, Mackenzie

Three things I want to do before I die: climb the Pyramids, cruise down the Nile, watch my grandbabies get married.


Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy: I love toy trains, Tinker Toys and Legos.

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl: I love shopping, I love jewelry and I love candelight and romantic jazz.

Three (plus one) celeb crushes: Sean Connery, Richard Gere, Robert Redford, Mel Gibson

25 comments:

utenzi said...

Thanks for doing the meme, Judy (Judith, Jude).

I love Bojangles. Their biscuits and chicken are both very good but it's the cajun seasoning on the fries that I like the most!

I'd love to go to Australia. (relax, Yaeli--it's not because of you LOL) I've wanted to visit there ever since I was a little kid. I doubt I'll ever go there--too far and too expensive to get there.

Judy, would the Aztec ruins of South America substitute for the Great Pyramids? S. America is a lot closer... I've long wanted to do both--and so far I've done neither.

Pirate said...

Bojangle's biscuit?

I'm right behind you on most. It is weird how many of the blogworld are so similar in these lists.

Anonymous said...

This is a great meme- one of the best I've seen. I know you were a model. Yes to Hey Jude. Yes to Sean Connery.
This was fun!

TLP said...

Hey, we have a lot in common! Good meme.

srp said...

Been to Italy, Austria. Want to go to Germany, Switzerland and Ireland. I'd add Liam Neeson and Harvey Keitel ( but Harvey only in The Piano, nothing else he did ever turned me on but his character was soooooooooo gentle with Holly Hunter. ) Oh, my!

phoenix said...

Love the meme!! Those are some of the places I would want to go too... you have great taste!

Hugsssssssss

kenju said...

Utenzi: Yes, any Mayan ruin would suffice! I've been to Chichen Itza and it was wonderful!
Pirate: Are you not familiar with Bojangles? Scrumptious!
SRP: My baby spent the summer in Switzerland in 2002 and she loved it. I am sorry now that I didn't go visit her there.
Vicki, Tan Lucy and Phoenix: glad you liked it!

Jennifer said...

I like your list. I may copy you ;).
We don't have Bojangles here. The only biscuits we can get here are from Hardee's or KFC!

Erin said...

Cool meme!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Love your 'three things' list Judy...What a great thing to do...Come on by the NEW blog..! Problems happened, so, here it is:
http://sitteninthehills64.blogspot,com....

Ahhh computers...HELP!

Daisy said...

The three kids'names you like... Hannah is my granddaughter's name and Rachel is my oldest daughter's (and Hannah's mom) name!!!

MaR said...

I guess I am missing some biscuits...I enjoy reading these lists, well done! Here via Michele's today.

Aginoth said...

Hi Kenju, Michelle sent me today.

Another Meme for me to store up for future use methinks

Linked to you today btw, I've been lurking here for a while via Craziequeens blog.

craziequeen said...

Hi kenju, popped over from Michele's.

This meme has gone around the block - I nicked it off doris! :-)

cq

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love this meme. It's good to known better you. Cool answers!

Peter said...

Great answers Judy, I'm so pleased you put Australia first on your "visit" list, or was it just alphabetical, A,E,I, perhaps you shold have included Ontario and Uganda.

Anonymous said...

This is a great Meme. Love your answers. I am English, Scots and Irish and Native American. :-)

poopie said...

I'm right there with you on those crushes girl ;)

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Sounds like good meme. As for me, 3 parts of my heritage? Let's see: Engllish, Polyglot, Quadroon. Is that three?

Traci Dolan said...

Sean Connery - check, Richard Gere - check, Robert Redford - check, Mel Gibson - check!

Jamie Dawn said...

This is really a fun meme. It gives us a peek into who you are without being too long like those 100 things about me lists.

Gel said...

I agree with the others: cool meme!Fascinating to learn more about what makes you tick.
Oh, I love "Hey Jude" and I design and make jewelry....If I borrow this meme, I'll credit you!

Anonymous said...

See, this is why I love memes... you get to learn so much about a person in such a short amount of time. I did this one awhile back and I really enjoyed it. It looks as though you did, too.

We share an Irish heritage. Oh, how I want to go to Ireland someday!

I would have loved to have seen your three favorite meals. Oh, and yes, Mel Gibson is a wonderful one to have a crush on, isn't he?

Weary Hag said...

Great to get to learn more and more things about you! Such fun ...

Oddly enough, we don't have so many in-commons this time around.... though I wouldn't chase Sean Connery OR Mel Gibson out of my cabin on a cold night. In fact, I'd have them invite Anthony Hopkins along and we could do pairs in a game of Scrabble.

Michelle Pessoa said...

I have to steal this meme!

Michele sent me... again!