Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Thought Process Behind the Interpretation

When I began to attempt the dream interpretation, after I knew the problem that the subject was having, I took into consideration the physical areas covered by the dream. They seemed clear to me.

The ureters and urethra are long (relatively) and narrow tubular parts; much like a road or driveway, connected to the kidneys and the bladder, forming the urinary tract.
The presence of debris on the road and the driveway indicates infection of the urinary tract to me.
The tall phallic mushrooms are obvious, and stand for a male, which the subject was.
The kidneys are located in the rear of the body; hence the "back door" of the house. A house in most dreams will refer to the body (or the life of the person dreaming).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dreamed last night that I was being chased by chromium plated dogs. An old high school buddy of mine was skiing by on dry land trying to beat the land speed record. A house built in 1926 kept following me. It was beside a pond filled with bizarre fish. An old lady who owned the house gave it to me since it kept following me. The house was walking. It was two floors and full of tiny rooms with lots of windows. Browns, greens, and tans filled the dream. No, I wasn't drunk.

Weary Hag said...

For the first time ever, I'm a little confused about this post. Are you saying that you recently interpreted the dream of a man who had a urinary tract infection?
Boy do I feel stupid.

Weary Hag said...

Now that I have just scrolled up on my way to catching up on your posts ... I feel even MORE stupid. Don't mind me, notice the time.