Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events.......

A whole series of unfortunate events has left me computerless still. The new one arrived, but it was defective. I have to send it back to the mfg. and wait for a replacement - which may take 2-3 weeks. I am inconsolable, as you might imagine. I promise to be back as soon as possible. I am at the mercy of friends who will let me use theirs for checking email, but I can't post to the blog until I get mine back. I hope you will hang in there with me! Thanks for all the nice messages........back soon, I hope. Judy

10 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Well if that don't beat all! Rats.

Listen kid, I'd wait a long, long time for you. I will check every couple days in case of miracles.

(P.S. Why can't you post from remote location? Other people do it.)

Daisy said...

I am sorry to hear you are still computerless and will be so for 2-3 weeks longer. I really look forward to reading your posts and have really missed you. Take care and hang in there!! I know you will have plenty to post about once you are up and running again.

poopie said...

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me ;) This too shall pass.

brendalove@gmail.com said...

Judy
Go to BestBuy and purchse an eMachine. Please. You are missed.

Anonymous said...

You are sorely missed 'round these parts, Ms. Judy. Do hurry back, ya hear?

{hugs}

Carl V. Anderson said...

I send you my sympathy. PC problems are a complete drag. I hope you get uncharateristically fast turn around this time and that all works well when it arrives.

Weary Hag said...

I guess this speaks volumes for having a spare CPU around the house. Bummer. Really miss you, as evidenced by my stopping back on Wednesday when you clearly said you won't be back till Saturday. I'm hopeless, I tell ya.

Duke_of_Earle said...

TOTAL bummer! I keep checking in, and you're not there.

But don't worry, we'll still be here when you DO get up and running again.

John

Anonymous said...

Aiyiyi, that's got to be maddening. Hurry back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss!! I hate when stuff like that happens, I'm way too impatient. Maybe you can think up some ideas and write them the old fashioned way - if you are jonesin' to blog!
Trudie
specialangel.typepad.com/amazing