MONA LISA'S MOTHER:
After all the money your father and I spent on braces, that's the biggest smile you can give us?
COLUMBUS' MOTHER:
I don't care what you've discovered, you still could have written!
MICHAELANGELO'S MOTHER:
Can't you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that junk off the ceiling?
NAPOLEON'S MOTHER:
All right, if you aren't hiding your report card inside your jacket, take your hand out and show me.
GEORGE WASHINGTON'S MOTHER:
The next time I catch you throwing money across the Potomac, you can kiss your allowance good-bye!
THOMAS EDISON'S MOTHER:
Of course I'm proud that you invented the electric light bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed!
PAUL REVERE'S MOTHER:
I don't care where you think you have to go, young man; midnight is past your curfew.
MOSES' MOTHER:
That's a nice story. Now tell me where you've really been for the last forty years.
ALBERT EINSTEIN'S MOTHER:
Can't you do something about your hair?
I did not write this; it came to me in email.
Those are hilarious. They brightened my day.
ReplyDeleteIt makes the whole email thing worthwhile when you get gems like those.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to the Einstein one. My son's hair gets cut only when his dad and I can't take the sight of it any longer. If he had his way, it would grow forever.
ReplyDeleteI guess we moms are experts at griping at our kids.
Judy's Mother: "Are you going to be a flower girl all your life? Isn't it high time you got to be bridesmaid?"
ReplyDeleteThanks Judy, for an earlier morning smile...caught these just as I was leaving the house for my exercise class and plan to share the ones I can remember with friends before class starts.
ReplyDeleteI guess mothers are pretty much the same.
ReplyDeleteOh I do love this being the mother that I am, it resonates, it resonates.
ReplyDeleteI wish I got clever emails like this one instead of the same stupid ones over and over again! My favorite is the Mona Lisa one though, having spent years in braces ;)
ReplyDeleteIt also demonstrates nicely why we shouldn't listen to our moms!! LOL
ReplyDeleteGeorge W. Bush's mother said...
ReplyDeleteOh, I guess we've all heard her stupid comments.
Neil Armstrong's mother: Yes, of course you walked on the moon sweetie, but you can't send your own mother flowers on her birthday?
ReplyDeleteOh, these are priceless! Particularly since I'm a mother!!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, those are great! All of them...thanks for the chuckle.
ReplyDeletevisiting from michele's
This was my first true laugh of the day! :) I totally love the Columbus' mom comment and also the one on Moses' mom. Hilarious!
ReplyDelete